I am a UNESCO hunter. Every time I visit a new place I try to figure out which UWH objects are located there. Or I choose routes which lead me UNESCO things.
I am originally from Russia and I've lived in Vienna since 2008.
My lifestyle is healthy, I play underwater rugby and dance.
Teaching foreign languages is my hobby and my job. I teach Russian, German and Enflish and I am learning French and Spanish.
Recent Reviews Purrfect
Recently Visited WHS
- Update 22.08.19
- Pont du Gard
- Tugendhat Villa
- Primeval Beech Forests
- Prehistoric Pile Dwellings
- Decorated cave of Pont d'Arc
Visited WHSRating StatsBudapest 5Cordoba 5Cracow 5Granada 5Masada 5Naples 5Pompei 5Seville 5Torun 5Salzburg 4.5Graz 4Warsaw 4Belfries 3Potsdam 3Verona 3
- Ancient Greek Theatres (T)
- Brooklyn Bridge (T)
- California Current Conservation Complex (T)
- Central Park (T)
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire (Austria) (T)
- Gdansk - Town of Memory and Freedom (T)
- Großglockner High Alpine Road / Großglockner Hochalpenstraße (T)
- Jerusalem (T)
- Le Palais de Justice de Bruxelles (T)
- Les passages de Bruxelles / Les Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert (T)
- Massif du Mont Blanc (T)
- National Park "Hohe Tauern" (T)
- Taormina and Isola Bella (T)
- Western Caucasus (re-nomination) (T)