Many WHS are connected with others in surprising ways.
What are connections?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- be explained, with reference to a source
Recently Connected WHS
- Golden Mountains of Altai: Already inscribed still on T List
- Rio Platano Biosphere Reserve: No road access
- Great Himalayan National Park: No road access
- Donana National Park: Feral Animals
- Pompei: Chariots
- Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River: No road access
- Rio Abiseo National Park: No road access
- Rock Paintings of the Sierra de San Francisco: No road access
- Naples: Botanical Gardens
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano: Historical Food Remains