The connection belongs to History connections.
- Al Ain: round tombs of the Hafit culture
- Ancient Merv: Five early settlements have been uncovered
- Atapuerca: "The Galería del Silex contains abundant evidence of human occupation during the Neolithic and Bronze Age. More fifty painted and engraved panels have been recorded, with geometrical motifs, hunting scenes, and anthropomorphic and zoomorphic figures." (AB)
- Baalbek: Excavations near the Jupiter temple have revealed the existence of ancient human habitation dating to the Early Bronze Age (2900-2300 BC)
- Ban Chiang
- Bat, Al-Khutm and Al-Ayn
- Biblical Tells
- Gobustan Rock Art: The area also holds Bronze Age burial sites (AB ev)
- Gochang, Hwasun, and Ganghwa Dolmen
- High Coast / Kvarken Archipelago: Remains were found
- Hortobágy: Early Bronze Age burial mounds (kurgans)
- Lenggong Valley: occupation of the area particularly during the Palaeolithic era, but also during the Neolithic and Bronze Age periods (crit III)
- Mycenae and Tiryns: Mycenae Link
- Ohrid Region Link
- Orkhon Valley: Ornated graves
- Petroglyphs of the Mongolian Altai: Large compositions appear within this period (AB ev)
- Prehistoric Pile Dwellings
- Pyramids (Memphis): The "Old Kingdom" was Egypt's "Bronze age" civilisation
- Rock Carvings in Tanum
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica
- Sarazm: "Later, particularly in the Bronze Age, Sarazm complemented and extended its activities with metallurgy and handicrafts, demonstrating the existence of a network of a diversity of interchanges on a very large scale" (unesco)
- Shahr-i Sokhta: Located at the junction of Bronze Age trade routes (AB ev)
- Southern Öland: "On Stora alvaret there is a series of large Bronze Age burial cairns"
- Stonehenge: This site extends into the Bronze Age. Link
- Su Nuraxi di Barumini
- Sulaiman-Too: Bronze Age settlement
- Yin Xu: Chinese Bronze Age
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Bronze Age?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source