Replica in Mini-Europe
Mini-Europe is a park located in Bruparck at the foot of the Atomium in Brussels, Belgium. Mini-Europe has the reproductions of the most attractive monuments in the European Union on show, at a scale of 1:25.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Amsterdam Canal Ring
- Belfries: Brugge
- Brugge: Curtius House, Belfry
- City of Bath: Royal Crescent, Circus
- City of Luxembourg: Adolphe Bridge
- El Escurial
- Grand Place, Brussels
- Loire Valley: Chenonceau
- Megalithic Temples of Malta
- Paris, Banks of the Seine
- Piazza del Duomo (Pisa)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies
- Rila Monastery
- Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans
- Santiago de Compostela
- Speyer Cathedral
- The Architectural Work of Le Corbusier: church in Rochamp
- Trier: Porta Nigra
- Venice and its Lagoon
- Vicenza: Villa Rotonda
- Vilnius: University
- Wachau Cultural Landscape
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Replica in Mini-Europe?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source