Global Heritage Fund
Global Heritage Fund (GHF) is a non-profit organization founded in 2002 that operates internationally to protect and preserve important cultural heritage sites ("global heritage sites") in developing countries.
The connection belongs to WHS on Other Lists connections.
- Abu Mena: Threat level: rescue needed
- Ahwar of Southern Iraq: Ur: Since 2009, the non-profit organization Global Heritage Fund (GHF) has been working to protect and preserve Ur against the problems of erosion, neglect, inappropriate restoration, war and conflict. (wiki)
- Aleppo: Threat level: at risk
- Ancient Merv
- Anjar: Threat level: at risk
- Ashur: Threat level: rescue needed
- Bam Cultural Landscape: Threat level: rescue needed
- Caral-Supe : Threat level: at risk
- Champaner-Pavagadh: Champaner
- Chan Chan
- Chavin Link
- Fujian Tulou Link
- Great Zimbabwe Ruins
- Hoi An
- Jantar Mantar: Threat level: rescue needed
- Kathmandu Valley: Bhaktapur
- Megalithic Temples of Malta: Mnajdra
- My Son
- National History Park: Citadelle Laferrière Link
- Old Town of Lijiang
- Ping Yao
- Site of Carthage
- Split: Peristyle
- Sun Temple, Konarak
- Vat Phou: Wat Phou
- Villages with Fortified Churches Link
- Wudang Mountains
- Çatalhöyük Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Global Heritage Fund?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source