Italian Architects outside Italy
The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe: Giovanni Francesco Guerniero
- Cathedral of St. James in Sibenik: Francesco di Giacomo, Niccolo di Giovanni Fiorentino
- Churches of Chiloé: Eduardo Provasolli constructed the church of San Francisco in Castro
- Fontainebleau: Sebastiano Serlio
- Gardens and Castle at Kromeríz: Castle and Pleasure Garden by Filiberto Lucchese and Giovanni Pietro Tencalla
- Graz: Schloss Eggenberg by Pietro de Pomis
- Jesuit Missions of the Guaranis: The Italian architect Juan Brasanelli constructed the church at Ignacio Mini.
- Kremlin and Red Square: Aristotele Fioravanti (Dormition Cathedral at the Kremlin)
- Kutna Hora: Church of Our Lady (by Santini)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape: Lednice Castle and Valtice Castle by Domenico Martinelli
- Margravial Opera House: designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena
- Morelia: Cathedral was designed by Vicenzo Varoccio (source: Michelin Guide)
- Nancy: Giovanni Betto
- Nesvizh: Giovanni Maria Bernardoni
- Pilgrimage Church of St. John of Nepomuk: Built by Santini, a Czech architect of Italian descent
- Prague: Giovanni Batista Orsi, Santini
- Salzburg: Cathedral (by Vincenzo Scamozzi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle: Giovan Battista Antonelli
- Schönbrunn: Nicol? Pacassi
- St. Petersburg: Domenico Trezzini, Bartolomeo Rastrelli, Antonio Rinaldi, Giacomo Quarenghi, Carlo Rossi
- Telc: Filiberto Lucchese and Giovanni Pietro Tencalla, Church of the Name of Jesus by Domenico Orsi
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley: Ehrenbreitstein was renovated under Johann II von Pasqualini.
- Valletta: Cathedral by Girolamo Cassar
- Valparaiso: Museo de Bellas Artes - Arnaldo Barison and Renato Schiavoni
- Vilnius: Giovani Cini, Giovanni Maria Bernardoni
- Zamosc: Bernardo Morando
Notice: Undefined offset: 1156 in /usr/home/elsslots/test/src/model/factory/TagSiteFactory.php on line 133
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/elsslots/test/src/model/factory/TagSiteFactory.php on line 133
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Italian Architects outside Italy?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source