WHS where the main title of the site is accompanied by a grandiose / epic / flowery subtitle. Descriptive titles must be beyond simple statements of what/where they are. At least 3 words in English and excluding standard phrases like "Historic centre of ", "Cultural Landscape"
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Bali Subak system: The subak system as a manifestion of the tri hita kuran philosophy
- Battir: Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines
- Bethlehem: Birthplace of Jesus
- Bursa and Cumalikizik: The Birth of the Ottoman Empire
- Caves of Maresha and Bet Guvrin: Microcosm of the Land of the Caves
- Chiribiquete National Park: Maloca (= traditional long house or “home”) of the Jaguar
- Dengfeng: in "The Centre of Heaven and earth"
- Hiraizumi: Temples, Gardens and Archaeological Sites Representing the Buddhist Pure Land
- Historic Jeddah: the Gate to Makkah
- Kujataa: Norse and Inuit Farming at the Edge of the Ice Cap
- Le Havre: the City Rebuilt by Auguste Perret
- Longobards in Italy: Places of Power (568-774AD)
- Lumbini: Birthplace of the Lord Buddha
- Necropolis of Bet She'arim: A Landmark of Jewish Renewal
- Pearling: Testimony of an Island Economy
- Provins: Town of Medieval Fairs
- Rabat: modern capital and historic city: a shared heritage
- Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea
- Samarkand: Crossroad of Cultures
- Tiwanaku: Spiritual and Political Centre of the Tiwanaku Culture
- White City of Tel-Aviv: The Modern Movement
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Epic Subtitles?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source