The connection belongs to Constructions connections.
- Armenian Monastic Ensembles
- Cistercian Abbey of Fontenay: The dovecote has a conical roof
- Echmiatsin and Zvartnots: Echmiatsin
- Falun Great Copper Mountain: Husbergs Piva
- Fortifications of Vauban: Wells in Longwy
- Fortified City of Carcassonne: conical roof on the city wall turret
- Gonbad-e Qâbus
- Graz: towers at the corners of Eggenberg Castle
- Haghpat and Sanahin
- Hildesheim Cathedral and Church: Michaelskirche
- Kazan Kremlin
- Koutammakou: are crowned with steeply pitched conical thatched roofs (AB ev)
- Loire Valley: Chambord Castle
- Monastery of Geghard
- Mont-Saint-Michel: Some of the little turrets around the Abbey have conical roofs
- Mountain Resort, Chengde: Pule Temple, one of eight temples
- Temple of Heaven
- The trulli of Alberobello
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Conical roofs?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source