In geography, a cape is a headland or promontory of large size extending into a body of water, usually the sea.
The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Banc d'Arguin: Cape Tafarit
- Cape Floral Region: Cape Peninsula National Park
- Desembarco del Granma National Park: Cabo Cruz
- Everglades: East Cape
- Fraser Island: Sandy Cape Link
- Great Barrier Reef: Cape York
- Gulf of California: Cabo San Lucas
- Istanbul: Sarayburnu (includes Topkapi Palace)
- Lagoons of New Caledonia: Cap Ndoua
- Lake Baikal: Cape Khaboy - the northernmost point of Olkhon Island
- Ningaloo Coast: North West Cape Link
- Shark Bay: Cape Peron Link
- Shiretoko: Shiretoko Cape
- Tasmanian Wilderness: South West Cape
- Volcanoes of Kamchatka: Southern Kamchatka Nature Park
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Cape?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source