Shoe covers required
WHS where visitors are required to put protective covers over their shoes before entering, or change to protective footwear provided by the site management.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Abbey of St Gall
- Castles of Augustusburg and Falkenlust
- Classical Weimar: Anna Amalia Library (wear provided slippers)
- Gardens and Castle at Kromeríz: Castle
- Golestan Palace
- Historic Cairo: Ibn Tulun mosque
- Mir Castle
- Mistaken Point: "we had to take off our shoes and put on some soft slippers"
- Potsdam: Neus Palace
- Rietveld Schröderhuis
- St. Petersburg: In a lot of the palaces
- Taj Mahal: To visit the actual tomb
- Thracian tomb of Sveshtari: To enter the tomb
- Tugendhat Villa
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Shoe covers required?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source