19th century style inspired by Turkish Ottoman and Andalusian buildings
The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Cracow: Temple Synagogue
- Florence: synagogue
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape: Lednice minaret
- Oporto: Palácio da Bolsa - Arab room Link
- Prague: Spanish synagogue
- Rome: Tempio Maggiore
- Route of Santiago de Compostela: Episcopal Palace in Astorga
- St. Petersburg: Arab (or Moorish) Room in the Yusupov Palace
- Works of Antoni Gaudí
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Moorish revival?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source