WHS containing Canopy Walkways (Incomplete map of many of the World's canopy Walkways - http://www.canopyaccess.com/English/WorldMap/CCAWorldMap.html)
The connection belongs to Human Activity connections.
- Cape Floral Region: The 'boomslang' at Kirstenbosch
- Gondwana Rainforests: At Lamington NP
- Gunung Mulu: Gunung Mulu at 480 metres is the longest tree-based walkway in the world
- Kew Gardens: Opened 2008 Link
- Kinabalu Park: At Poring Hot Springs
- Sundarbans National Park: Half km elevated concrete and netted walkway at Dobanki watch tower Link
- Wet Tropics of Queensland: Mamu Rainforest Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Canopy Walkways?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source