Historic laboratories that are related to the site's OUV. Laboratories must still exist.
The connection belongs to Constructions connections.
- Central University City Campus of the UNAM: "Pabellón de Rayos Cósmicos" - its purpose was as a Cosmic Ray Laboratory Link
- Fray Bentos: Liebig laboratory - The chemical laboratory in Fray Bentos, Río Negro, Uruguay, is particularly special since it is a Research and Development Laboratory and not an Academic Laboratory Link
- Ivrea: Centro Studi ed Esperienze Olivetti - Relevant both to period architecture and "role of Olivetti" which the ensemble represents
- Kew Gardens: Jodrell Lab Link
- St. Petersburg: Pavlov Lab
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Historic Laboratories?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source