The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Baroque Churches: Miag-ao Church and Paoay Church
- Fort Jesus: Part of the original construction material (AB ev)
- Historic Jeddah: coastal coral building traditions (AB ev)
- Island of Mozambique
- Lamu Old Town
- Old Town of Galle: In the structure of the ramparts, coral is frequently used along with granite (unesco website)
- Portobelo-San Lorenzo
- Ruins of Kilwa Kisiwani and Songo Mnara
- Stone Town of Zanzibar
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Coral Masonry?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source