Type of volcanic eruptions
WHS or parts thereof that have had a type of volcanic eruption named after it.
The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Hawaii Volcanoes: Hawaiian eruption (characteristic of Hawaiian volcanoes): .. a relative gentle, low level eruption (wiki) Link
- Isole Eolie: Strombolian eruption (Stromboli vulcano): .. small to medium in volume, with sporadic violence & Vulcanian eruption - explosive nature (wiki) Link
- Surtsey: Surtseyan eruption: a type of volcanic eruption that takes place in shallow seas or lakes (wiki) Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Type of volcanic eruptions?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source