Russian Orthodox churches outside Russia
The connection belongs to Religion and Belief connections.
- Classical Weimar: Russian Church in the Historic Cemetery
- Mount Athos: Saint Panteleimon Monastery (and hence its Katholikon or main church) is Russian Orthodox.
- Potsdam: Alexandrowska
- Samarkand: In the European Quarter
- Tallinn: Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Tauric Chersonese: Saint Vladimir Cathedral
- Tokaji Wine Region: The Tokaj Orthodox Church was established by Greek and Russian merchants. (Russian Czars stationed a military unit in Tokaj to supervise the procurement and the security of each wine shipment to Russia.)
- Vilnius: Church of the Holy Spirit
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Russian Orthodox churches outside Russia?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source