On T List for a different nomination
Inscribed WHS (or parts thereof) which are on the T List for an additional (different) inscription from that already achieved
The connection belongs to World Heritage Process connections.
- Acropolis: Ancient Greek Theatres (16/01/2014) - possibly a double entry
- Angra do Heroismo: Sites of Globalization
- Archaeological Site of Delphi: Ancient Greek Theatres (16/01/2014) - possibly a double entry
- Belem: Routes of Santiago de Compostela: Routes in Portugal
- City of Bath: Part of Great Spas of Europe
- Delos: Ancient Greek Theatres (16/01/2014) - possibly a double entry
- Hahoe and Yangdong: Byeongsanseowon and Oksanseowon Confucian Academies were inscribed in 2010 as serial components and are also part of the seperate nomination Seowon, Confucian Academies of Korea.
- Jelling: For Viking transboundary serial nomination
- Oporto: Routes of Santiago de Compostela: Routes in Portugal
- Thingvellir: For Viking transboundary serial nomination
- Tipasa: When Tipasa was inscribed it was suggested that the nearby (12kms) Royal Mausoleum of the Mauritanean Kings also be included. A map of that tomb is on the UNESCO web site for Tipasa and some WHC "decisions" question whether the Tomb is to have a buffer zone so it appears to be "officially" included (though not mentioned in descriptions of Tipasa). It is however a part of the T List entry "Les Mausol
- Venetian Works of Defence: Citte-fortezza di Palmanova, The city of Bergamo
- Venice and its Lagoon: Venetian Fortresses
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to On T List for a different nomination?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source