Dubbed 'White City'
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Arequipa: La Ciudad Blanca (The building material is white "Sillar")
- Berat and Gjirokastra: The name of the city in Albanian is "Berat" or "Berati", which is probably derived from the Old Slavonic Бѣлградъ or "Bel(i)grad"[(Белград, meaning "white city" in theSouth Slavic languages), under which name it was known in Greek, Bulgarian, Latin and Slavic documents during the High and Late Middle Ages
- Berlin Modernism Housing Estates: One of the estates is called "Wei?e Stadt" = "White City
- Kasbah of Algiers
- Sucre: La Ciudad Blanca
- White City of Tel-Aviv
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Dubbed 'White City'?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source