WHS that in their nomination process have been officially postponed to a future session of the Committee, in compliance with paragraph 61 of the Operational Guidelines (referring to the limitation of the number and type of nominations per year from a State Party) or on request of the State Party.
The connection belongs to World Heritage Process connections.
- Ahwar of Southern Iraq: In 2015 (for nomination in 2016): postponed at the request of the State Party
- Ivrea: In 2017, as 2nd cultural nomination after Venetian Works of Defence in the same year
- Susa: In 2013 (for nomination in 2014) as 2nd cultural nomination after Sharhr-I Sokhta
- Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensemble of Mumbai: In 2014 (for nomination in 2015): as 2nd cultural nomination after Delhi’s Imperial Capital Cities
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Postponed sites?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source