Designed by Juan Guas
Juan Guas (c. 1430-33 â€“ c. 1496) was a Spanish artist and architect of French origin. He worked in a group of architects to create the Isabelline style. (wiki)
The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Avila: west facade of the cathedral
- Segovia: Cathedral: Guas worked on the original cathedral and its cloister and part of his facade was transferred to the new site and rebuilt next to HontaÃ±on's cathedral church a generation later.
- Seville: facade of Palacio de los duques de Arcos de Marchena
- Toledo: Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Designed by Juan Guas?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source