Sa'ad and Sae'ed Area in Failaka Island
Sa'ad and Sae'ed Area in Failaka Island is part of the Tentative list of Kuwait in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Sa'ad and Sae'ed Area in Failaka Island? Add your own review.
- 2013 - Submitted
In the News
The site has 7 locations.
- Shaikh Ahmed Al Jaber Rest House
- The archaeological site of Tell (F6 - A) Al Hakim Palace
- The archaeological site of Tell (F6 - B) The Tower Temple
- The archaeological site of Tell Sa'ad
- The archaeological site of Tell Sae'ed (F5) The Hellenistic Fortress
- The archaeological site Tell (F4) Al Khan (Dar Al Deyafa)
- The archeological site of Tell ( B6 ) Hellenistic Sanctuary