The connection belongs to History connections.
- Al Zubarah: "Excavation has only taken place over a small part of the site"
- Choirokoitia: "Since only part of the site has been excavated, it forms an exceptional archaeological reserve for future study"
- Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor: "No doubt thousands of statues still remain to be unearthed at this archaeological site"
- Neolithic Orkney: "together with a number of unexcavated burial, ceremonial and settlement sites"
- Pyu Ancient Cities: "The three cities are partly excavated archaeological sites"
- Ruins of León Viejo: "Moreover, the site has immense archaeological potential"
- Ruins of Loropéni : "The property which was finally deserted in the early 19th century is expected to yield much more information"
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Archaeological potential?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source