Frontiers of the Roman Empire (Austria)
Frontiers of the Roman Empire (Austria) is part of the Tentative list of Austria in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Frontiers of the Roman Empire (Austria)? Add your own review.
- 2015 - Added
In the News
The site has 21 locations. Show all
- Fort Klosterneuburg
- Fort Linz (LENTIA)
- Fort Mautern (FAVIANIS)
- Fort Pochlarn (ARELAPE)
- Fort Schlogen (AD MAUROS'?)
- Fort Traismauer (AUGUSTIANIS)
- Fort Tulin (COMAGENA)
- Fort Wallsee (LOCUS FELICIS?)
- Fort Zeiselmauer (CANNABIACA)
- Fort Zwentendorf (ASTURIS)
- Fortlet Oberranna
- Fortlet Ybbs (AD PONTEM ISES?)
- Legionary fortress Albing
- Legionary fortress CARNUNTUM
- Legionary fortress Enns
- Legionary fortress Wien (VINDOBONA)
- Watch tower Bacharnsdorf
- Watch tower Blashausgraben
- Watch tower Hirschleitengraben
- Watch tower St. Lorenz
- Watch tower Windstallgraben