Many WHS are connected with others in surprising ways.
What are connections?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- be explained, with reference to a source
Recently Connected WHS
- Mining Sites of Wallonia: Scientific Developments
- Redwood: Fog drip
- Namib Sand Sea: Fog drip
- Socotra Archipelago: Fog drip
- Cocos Island: Sea Stacks
- Guanacaste: Sea Stacks
- Great Smoky Mountains: Visual effects of Cloud, Fog and Mist
- Bordeaux: Contains significant structures from the 20th Century
- Bordeaux: Reinforced Concrete
- East Rennell: Oil Spill