World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
General discussions about WHS www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / General discussions about WHS /  

Coronavirus (Covid-19) and WHS

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Author Liam
Partaker
#121 | Posted: 3 Oct 2020 04:09 
Nice to have options. Living in northern England the entire list of foreign destinations open to me with no restrictions (either upon arrival or return back to the UK) comprises Sweden, Italy, San Marino, Greece (mainland and certain islands) and Gibraltar. I've just had to cancel my family's planned trip to Cyprus this month.

Author Jurre
Partaker
#122 | Posted: 11 Oct 2020 14:39 

Author Jurre
Partaker
#123 | Posted: 8 Nov 2020 13:26 

Author Jurre
Partaker
#124 | Posted: 7 Feb 2021 09:32 
So, are any of you risking travel in 2021? I haven't decided yet. It will probably also depend on if you've been vaccinated or not.

Some people seem to be banking on travel being possible again in the second half of 2021: Covid: 'I'm chancing a holiday abroad in 2021 - why not?'

Author elsslots
Admin
#125 | Posted: 7 Feb 2021 09:56 
I hope to visit Costa Rica and its WHS in the 2nd half of March. Will finally decide around March 1, but the signs look good enough. Also cannot disappoint vantcj1 who cooked up some special sights and experiences for me!

Author Liam
Partaker
#126 | Posted: 7 Feb 2021 17:20 
This Easter was the last chance for travel with my family prior to being at the mercy of having to cover school holidays. The original plan was to travel to Japan. That got downgraded to Cyprus (to use the flights we rescheduled from October last year). Our return flight has now been cancelled so that's off the agenda too. For the remainder of the year we'll prioritise seeing family around Great Britain (where I've already visited every WHS).

Maybe Easter 2022...

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
General discussions about WHS www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / General discussions about WHS /
 Coronavirus (Covid-19) and WHS

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑