- Architecture of Le Corbusier (30)
- The Ahwar of Southern Iraq: refuge of biodiversity and the relict landscape of the Mesopotamian Cities (16)
- Nan Madol: Ceremonial Center of the Eastern Micronesia (38)
- Key Works of Modern Architecture by Frank Lloyd Wright (19)
- The Sacred Complex of Babylon (31)
- Bagan Archaeological Area and Monuments (1)
- The Birth of Religion and Rise of Civilization: Gobeklitepe Neolithic Site (52)
- Funeral and Memorial Sites of World War I (Western Front) (50)
- Tr'ondëk-Klondike (48)
- Plain of Jars (21)
- Ring of Cenotes of Chicxulub Crater, Yucatan (33)
- Silk Roads Penjikent-Samarkand-Poykent Corridor (10)
- Padova Urbs Picta. Giotto, the Scrovegni Chapel and the 14th century painting cycles (25)
- Megaliths of Carnac, Gulf of Morbihan and the Quiberon Bay (32)
Off course some nominations could be delayed or changed, particularly for 2018 or 2019. Nevertheless, with seven "missing" sites inscribed since the inception of our project, I am encouraged that quite a few world class sites will be inscribed in the coming years! The number trailing each name is the voting rank of each site on our missing list.
I wonder when's a good time to actually do the Top 100 Missing vote/update again? Perhaps in 2018 when inscriptions reach about 20% of our original top 100?