updates on official webpageshttps://www.worldheritageireland.ie/news/news-single-view/article/update-on-preparing-a-new-world-heritage-tentative-list-for-ireland/?cHash=8bd7fcbe9130b260345df6c0458d4ccd
- The Cultural Landscape of the Burren Uplands, County Clare;
- Iniscealtra (Inis Cealtra / Inishcaltra / Holy Island), County Clare;
- Trans-Atlantic Cable Ensemble: Valentia, County Kerry-Heart's Content, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada;
- Royal Sites of Ireland, Counties Kildare, Westmeath, Tipperary, Roscommon and Meath*; (*Note: the Royal Sites of Ireland envisages the inclusion of Navan Fort (Eamhain Macha), County Armagh as part of a transnational nomination of the Royal Sites of Ireland)
- The Passage Tomb Landscape of County Sligo; and
- Glendalough Valley, County Wicklow.
"It is intended that the EAG will complete its evaluation and make recommendations as to which properties should be considered for inclusion on a new Tentative List by September."
"It is envisaged that this new Tentative List of World Heritage Properties, which will replace the current Tentative List, will be submitted to the UNESCO World Heritage Centre early in 2022."