Nomination reports from reliable sources, often official government sources or top newspapers, and recent (mostly 2018). Obviously, this is a short list, I expect there will be plenty of additional nominations in the near future.Expected Inclusion on Tentative List in 2019- Lore Lindu National Park - Megalithic Sites (Indonesia)- The Silk Roads in South Asia (Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh)
[September 2016]- Marcahuamachuco (Peru)- Busan Provisional Capital and Refugee Trail (Republic of Korea)- Archaeological Ensemble of Itálica (Spain)- Si Thep Historical Park (Thailand)
There are (at least) 4 nations that are in the process of formulating a new tentative list. These nominations could be published as soon as this month, this year, or in the years to come. It cannot be known with 100% certainty.Potential Tentative List Update (Equatorial Guinea)?
- The Caldera of Luba
- Mount Alen
- The Church of Batete*Government Source [October 2018]Potential Tentative List Update (El Salvador)?
- Area natural protegida de Los Cóbanos (El Salvador)
- Sitio arqueológico Ciudad Vieja (El Salvador)
- Reserva de la biósfera Trifinio Fraternidad-parque nacional Montecristo-Casco de la hacienda San José Ingenio (El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala)*Government Source [April 2016]Potential Tentative List Update (Finland)?*Finland will select 4 nominations from this list of 60 candidates.Potential Tentative List Update (Australia)?
*In the works for years now, Australia's official government page
indicates some key proposals that may be included on Australia's new tentative list.
The sites below were first reported in our "Aspiring to be on the T List!"
forum topic and have now been included on official tentative lists.Added to Tentative List in 2018 (9) *often names are not exact- Bimbia Slave Trade Village (Cameroon)
- Bogor Botanical Gardens (Indonesia)
- Caves and Evaporitic Karst (Italy)
- Unfinished Tripoli International Fair, designed by Oscar Niemeyer (Lebanon)
- Shwedagon Pagoda (Myanmar)
- Pantanal Conservation Area [Extension] (Paraguay)
- Rock paintings found in Onega Lake and Coastal Area of the White Sea in Republic of Karelia (Russia)
- Illas Cíes-Illas Atlánticas National Park (Spain)
- El vino en Iberia (Spain)