World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
Connections www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / Connections /  

Viewable from another WHS

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4

Author elsslots
Admin
#46 | Posted: 20 Sep 2022 06:03 
Solivagant:
the Mikvah is covered by a roofed structure (Connection Els!!)

I even had a photo of it (mikvah+cover) from my visit, weird that I did not 'make' the connection.

What I recall from my visit is that the site is really enclosed indeed, and also within a densely built-up town area. We need a volunteer to go (look out from all museum windows) and test it. The other way around (from the Cathedral) I will add already to the connection, the core zone also covers the modern building.

Author Khuft
Partaker
#47 | Posted: 20 Sep 2022 15:49 
It seems that from the mikveh courtyard it's definitely not possibly to view the cathedral. I had a check at my Speyer photos and it's quite enclosed. Google Street View seems to confirm it:

Author jeanbon
Partaker
#48 | Posted: 20 Sep 2022 18:05 
Colvin:
In response to Jean's comment in his review on Agra Fort, there is both a connection for Viewable from another WHS, as well as this topic in the forum

Thanks Colvin! Everything has been said in this forum, i should guess it ! But this is my contribution to this topic: Agra Fort --> Taj Mahal :)

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
Connections www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / Connections /
 Viewable from another WHS

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑