And finally to ICOMOS category C:
1) expressions of oral traditions,
music, education, philosophy, health and justice -
We now have Beyreuth for music. Leipzig is currently seeking inscription for its musical heritage.
Education is already represented by several universities (Alcala, Salamanca, Bauhaus, UNAM, Caracas, Coimbra, Monticello).
Philosophy could for example be represented through ideologic sites. We already have some places were democracy evolved (Acropolis, Thingvellir, Independence Hall, Westminster) as well as Civil Movement sites on the American T-list.
The Kibbutz and Communist Moscow could be interesting examples of communism currently not represented neither as a WHS nor on the T-lists. Other types of authoritative regimes are also unrepresented (good examples might be Astana and Pyongyan).
Health is not currently represented. On the T-list we have Albert Schweizer's hospital in Gabon.
Justice is not currently represented. The Nuremberg Trials Court is now attempting an inscription.
2) rural settlements - Although less present than urban settlements, I think this gap is now closed with multiple occurences on the list.
3) modern towns (19th century onward) - modern town planning is also well represented now (Brasilia, Cienfuegos, Rabat, Paris, Budapest, Vienna, Le Havre, Grand Bassam, Chaux de Fonds, Lunenburg, Saltaire, Tel Aviv, Yaroslavl).
4) necropolises - equally well represented now (Al-Hijr, Thebes, Petra, Humayun's tomb, Gebel Barkal, Bat, Cyrene, Makli, Nisa, Paphos, Memphis, Syracuse, Pecs, Ibiza, Cervetri). This is also related to some dynastic burial places such as Buganda and Koguryo.
5) industrial landscapes - currently 8 on the list, which is not that bad (Blaenavon, Cornwall, Derwent, Falun, Las Medulas, Sewell, Tequila and Calais). Numerous T-list candidates including several Asian ones.
6) Zoroastrianism - Now well represented (Bisotun, Pasargadae, Persepolis, Baku, Taxila and Takht-e-Soleyman).
7) living indigenous beliefs - Now well represented (Tsodilo, Konso, Uluru, Ambohimanga, Asante, Roi Mata, Bandiagara, Mijikenda, Tongariro, Osun-Osogbo).