World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

New release of the website

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Author Zoe
Partaker
#61 | Posted: 11 Mar 2019 07:13 
Ratings don't work properly, it keeps forgetting my selection. How exactly is the update supposed to happen? A way to "submit" the ratings like the update of the visited sites would help. I must have rated some places 10 times and they keeps popping up for me on the side pane.

Author elsslots
Admin
#62 | Posted: 23 Mar 2019 13:39 
I just upgraded to a new version of the Forum software.
I don't see any spectacular changes, but this way it is up-to-date again with the latest version and better prepared for the mobile world.
I am still working on getting its mobile version live.

If you notice any errors, please report them here

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#63 | Posted: 27 Mar 2019 16:21 
The tentative ratings now show with your review...

@Zoe, Ilya, Matejicek... Woud sure look nice on your TWHS Reviews... Just saying.

Author Zoe
Partaker
#64 | Posted: 28 Mar 2019 00:25 
Done for the upcoming ones, unsure if the thumbs are now "I liked it" or "I think it's WHS criteria". Can you give the user a mouse-hover tip or a li'l block of text next to it (hover is cuter but doesn't show on mobile)?

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#65 | Posted: 28 Mar 2019 03:57 
Zoe:
Done for the upcoming ones, unsure if the thumbs are now "I liked it" or "I think it's WHS criteria". Can you give the user a mouse-hover tip or a li'l block of text next to it (hover is cuter but doesn't show on mobile)?

Will see what we can do:
Thumbs Up = Favor Inscription
Thumbs Down = Disapprove of Inscription.

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#66 | Posted: 29 Mar 2019 05:15 
argh, the invdivual country pages aren't working anymore. will provide a fix this weekend.

Author Colvin
Partaker
#67 | Posted: 30 Mar 2019 04:06 
The country pages seem to be working for me this morning. Thanks for all the work you and Els have been doing on the site; it looks great!

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#68 | Posted: 30 Mar 2019 16:32 
Colvin

Fixed the page this morning. And thanks :)

Author meltwaterfalls
Partaker
#69 | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 05:23 
I just went into an older review (Bauhaus) to correct a link but when I load up the Edit review page, there isn't any text displaying to amend.

All the other info is there though, correct rating, score and link to additional images.

Author elsslots
Admin
#70 | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 09:54 | Edited by: elsslots 
meltwaterfalls:
I just went into an older review (Bauhaus) to correct a link but when I load up the Edit review page, there isn't any text displaying to amend.

All the other info is there though, correct rating, score and link to additional images.

It's the one which has the flickr images embedded in the text, isn't it? (you have other bauhaus reviews as well)
The review page does not like that

You can send me the updated text for a workaround if you like. If he's available, Nan could check the edit review form at a later stage for a more permanent solution.

Author meltwaterfalls
Partaker
#71 | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 11:10 
Ah right, yep it was the one with the embedded flickr links. It was just that one of the other links was now dead (to my old building room in Olomouc :)).

Will send you the link via e-mail.

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 New release of the website

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑