About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

New release of the website

Page  Page 4 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next »

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#46 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:35 
elsslots:
Clicking on these 2 TWHS leads to a Fatal error: Uncaught Error

This probably never worked. They have a / in the name. Really bad. Will see what I can do.

Author Solivagant
Partaker
#47 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 06:26 | Edited by: Solivagant 
Have cleared cache (Again just to be sure!!) but when trying to add a TWHS review am getting
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') order by t.name' at line 52"
Ok - have sorted it out.

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#48 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:19 
Solivagant:
Have cleared cache

we will deploy this differently going forward (incl. version number) to prevent his behavior.

the / url issue is also fixed, but may require a refresh of the server side cache.

Author Kbecq
Partaker
#49 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:55 
Don't know if this is related to the new website, but I've just tried to submit a review and the 'upload' button for adding a picture seems to be missing. When trying to save after selecting a picture the following error appears: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Eventviva\ImageResize' not found in /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/control/ImageUpload.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/page/Edit_Review.php(90): whs\control\ImageUpload::upload('/usr/home/elssl...') #1 /usr/home/elsslots/public_html/community/edit_review.php(4): whs\page\Edit_Review->process() #2 {main} thrown in /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/control/ImageUpload.php on line 30

Author Zoe
Partaker
#50 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:59 
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/elsslots/public_html/community/manage_profile.php on line 172

When loading the profile at the TWHS review pulldown area.

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#51 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:38 
Zoe:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/elsslots/public_html/community/manage_profile.php on line 172

When loading the profile at the TWHS review pulldown area.

i cant reproduce that. please send me a screenshot via mail <forum name>@gmail.com

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#52 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:38 
Kbecq:
Don't know if this is related to the new website, but I've just tried to submit a review and the 'upload' button for adding a picture seems to be missing. When trying to save after selecting a picture the following error appears: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Eventviva\ImageResize' not found in /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/control/ImageUpload.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/page/Edit_Review.php(90): whs\control\ImageUpload::upload('/usr/home/elssl...') #1 /usr/home/elsslots/public_html/community/edit_review.php(4): whs\page\Edit_Review->process() #2 {main} thrown in /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/control/ImageUpload.php on line 30

fixed. please try again.

Author Kbecq
Partaker
#53 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 13:39 
Is indeed fixed!

Author Solivagant
Partaker
#54 | Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:42 | Edited by: Solivagant 
Why is it that the number of T List votes for a site isn't always the same as the list of community members who have voted??
E.g Sheki has 2 votes (both "Up") but only Assif's name appears! I would presume that, in this case, it is El's name which is missing as she has voted elsewhere?

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#55 | Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:37 
Solivagant:
Why is it that the number of T List votes for a site isn't always the same as the list of community members who have voted??
E.g Sheki has 2 votes (both "Up") but only Assif's name appears! I would presume that, in this case, it is El's name which is missing as she has voted elsewhere?

the intricacies of caching... the stats are loaded dynamicalls for performance reasons. the voters are written and cached. press the reload button at the bottom of the page and you should show, too.

Author paul
Partaker
#56 | Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:02 
There are only 2 hard problems in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-1 errors.

Author evilweevil
Partaker
#57 | Posted: 11 Feb 2019 16:41 | Edited by: evilweevil 
In the "About" section, the caption of the first photo is "At the WH Travellers meeting 2016 in Latvia" instead of "Lithuania". I think this mistake was already corrected once, but it seems to have reappeared.

Author elsslots
Admin
#58 | Posted: 12 Feb 2019 00:33 
evilweevil:
In the "About" section, the caption of the first photo is "At the WH Travellers meeting 2016 in Latvia" instead of "Lithuania". I think this mistake was already corrected once, but it seems to have reappeared.

fixed!

Author meltwaterfalls
Partaker
#59 | Posted: 14 Feb 2019 12:14 
paul:
There are only 2 hard problems in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-1 errors.

:)

I feedback a little on this on the Whats App group but just wanted to say thanks for these updates.

The new stats in particular are a constant source of joy on the moments I get to play with them.

Author elsslots
Admin
#60 | Posted: 1 Mar 2019 13:41 
I heard from someone (Hi "Chris"!) that the rating doesn't work - probably at or after a submitting a review.
Anyone else having this problem? I cannot reproduce it, it works for me.

Page  Page 4 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 New release of the website

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑