for World Heritage Travellers

| Forums | Reply | Search |             Start | The List | Community | Blog
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /

WHS Meetup 2019

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  
Author meltwaterfalls
Registered
#46 | Posted: 4 Oct 2018 07:17 
So 8pm Oxford Bar on Friday 19th July 2019?
I'll be the one reading an Inspector Rebus novel with a pint of Deuchars IPA :) (That will probably narrow it down to about 60% of the clientele I would assume)

I jest, the locals will probably know a better location to meet but hopefully I should be there, probably with Mrs and Miss meltwaterfalls in tow.

Author Iain Jackson
Registered
#47 | Posted: 11 Oct 2018 15:25 
Els, Can you put me in touch with my fellow Edinburgher, Allan. An email address and /or phone number perhaps. I think we have much to discuss.

Author elsslots
Admin
#48 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 05:43 
Iain Jackson:
Els, Can you put me in touch with my fellow Edinburgher, Allan. An email address and /or phone number perhaps. I think we have much to discuss.

Done, check your e-mail!

Author elsslots
Admin
#49 | Posted: 16 Jan 2019 13:52 | Edited by: elsslots 
We are still busy to fill the last spots on the 2 chartered boats:
- we have now directly 2 spots available (1 from a cancellation and 1 that was still open)
- 5 other spots are still wait-listed until February 1; I've sent an e-mail out to the 5 people that showed interest last year but were not ready to decide (Samuel, Natasa, Cezar, Jacob, Thomas vdW) to rsvp - if they do not, these spots will become available to others as well.

So if you'd like to join and you are not already on this list, send me an e-mail or reply here!

Author elsslots
Admin
#50 | Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:21 
elsslots:
We are still busy to fill the last spots on the 2 chartered boats:
- we have now directly 2 spots available (1 from a cancellation and 1 that was still open)
- 5 other spots are still wait-listed until February 1; I've sent an e-mail out to the 5 people that showed interest last year but were not ready to decide (Samuel, Natasa, Cezar, Jacob, Thomas vdW) to rsvp - if they do not, these spots will become available to others as well.

So if you'd like to join and you are not already on this list, send me an e-mail or reply here!

Thanks Cezar, Samuel and Natasa for 3 additional confirmations!

Author elsslots
Admin
#51 | Posted: 25 Jan 2019 23:46 
I'm pleased to share that Thomas Van der Walt and Jacob Choi have also confirmed.

So there are only 2 spots on the boats left!
I will do some additional communication to our community to try and fill these.

Author elsslots
Admin
#52 | Posted: 3 Feb 2019 00:06 
I've sent a mass e-mail out yesterday to fill the last 2 spots. Which has resulted in more interest and a confirmed #23 (Kelly Henry).

Author elsslots
Admin
#53 | Posted: 8 Feb 2019 11:08 
#24 is in too (hi Claire!), so we are fully booked

I will now go on and send the payment details to the participants

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website / WHS Meetup 2019 Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®