We are still busy to fill the last spots on the 2 chartered boats:
- we have now directly 2 spots available (1 from a cancellation and 1 that was still open)
- 5 other spots are still wait-listed until February 1; I've sent an e-mail out to the 5 people that showed interest last year but were not ready to decide (Samuel, Natasa, Cezar, Jacob, Thomas vdW) to rsvp - if they do not, these spots will become available to others as well.
So if you'd like to join and you are not already on this list
, send me an e-mail or reply here!