we'll have our small dog with us,
small dogs and small children are welcome too!
I'm not familiar with how these are usually organised.
the 3 meetings we had so far had some different approaches, it depends also on how accessible the sites are
- try to use the group leverage to get access to a specific site or on a special tour at a WHS
- make a day programme including a time schedule, also with opt-in/opt-out possibilities (so you can do your own thing when you want)
- fit in some opportunity (such as at a leisurely lunch or dinner) to have time to just talk with each other
- can use different means of transport: we used a minibus for a day in Lithuania which was convenient for the sites there; but also many people will have rental cars already in Bulgaria so we could use those as well
- try to keep the fixed costs very low (pay your own lunch/dinner, book your own hotel(s), only do the entrance fees/guides together because of practicalities)