World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 32 of 32:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#466 | Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:06 
Updating every single new inscription ASAP is too much for the site. Please wait till whc is over and els has had time to do all the other updates that need to happen. In parallel I am pretty sure we are getting way more traffic than usual.

Author Jurre
Partaker
#467 | Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:38 
The "New" option in the "The List" menu now links to the new inscriptions of 1990. I guess something links wrongly there?

Author elsslots
Admin
#468 | Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:42 
fixed, by refreshing the page

Author Jurre
Partaker
#469 | Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:58 
Also, on the page about WHC Session 2021, you need to change "Chankillo Solar Observatory and ceremonial center " into "Chankillo Archaeoastronomical Complex".

Author elsslots
Admin
#470 | Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:10 
It's also an automatic refresh of the page: I can set it a bit quicker (once a day instead of once a week), but these things will resolve themselves. They all use the same source.

Author Jurre
Partaker
#471 | Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:17 | Edited by: Jurre 
elsslots:
It's also an automatic refresh of the page: I can set it a bit quicker (once a day instead of once a week), but these things will resolve themselves. They all use the same source.

Oh, okay. I did not know that. I thought I'd just report it, just in case. My apologies!

Author FredericM
Partaker
#472 | Posted: 21 May 2022 17:05 
I don't know if it's just me, but the site has some problems when I use it on mobile (Chrome on Android). Ratings (Stars and approval %) don't appear. And the Home button is gone. I've noticed that a couple weeks ago already and refreshed the page many times.

Page  Page 32 of 32:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 Backlog of technical enhancements

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑