World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 30 of 30:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30

Author elsslots
Admin
#436 | Posted: 24 May 2020 09:50 
Jurre:
is there a possibility for a user to set the clock of the forum to his/her timezone

No, unfortunately not. The time that you see is that of the server, which is in the US.

Author Jurre
Partaker
#437 | Posted: 30 May 2020 10:00 
I get a "Fatal error" when I want to display the List of sites

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on bool in /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/model/factory/YearFactory.php:90 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/page/All_Years.php(19): whs\model\factory\YearFactory::get_all_years() #1 /usr/home/elsslots/public_html/scripts/years.php(8): whs\page\All_Years->load() #2 {main} thrown in /usr/home/elsslots/prd/src/model/factory/YearFactory.php on line 90

Author Zoe
Partaker
#438 | Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:08 
Is it bad that Chrome gives me the "Site not secure" warning?

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#439 | Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:27 
Zoe:
Is it bad that Chrome gives me the "Site not secure" warning?

It's because of the new images from Els in her turf house review on the main page which point the wrong way to our domain. The images are also too big causing loading issues. If you open a review or country page, no such problem pops up.

Author paul
Partaker
#440 | Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:40 
I think the "not secure" warning is because you support TLS 1.0 & 1.1 (in your HTTPS configuration). If you remove these protocols it should be OK.

Author elsslots
Admin
#441 | Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:38 | Edited by: elsslots 
nfmungard:
It's because of the new images from Els in her turf house review on the main page which point the wrong way to our domain.

They always did in all blog posts, I can change the code in the template.

nfmungard:
The images are also too big causing loading issues.

I've changed them yesterday

Page  Page 30 of 30:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 Backlog of technical enhancements

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑