World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 24 of 27:  « Previous  1  ...  23  24  25  26  27  Next »

Author Zoe
Partaker
#346 | Posted: 21 May 2019 15:50 
I have some problem getting the thumbs up to stick for the Empuries review (and had same problem for Sites funéraires), it saves the data but after reloading the review it's gone again.

Author Solivagant
Partaker
#347 | Posted: 29 May 2019 16:00 | Edited by: Solivagant 
There are problems with the Forum tab line under Android (iOS and Windows are ok). This occurs both at the Forum and the Topic level.
But it doesn't seem to be standard across all devices, versions of Android and (possibly?) browser (Chrome and Opera). I haven't yet tested/recorded all combinations but Chrome under 6.0.1 has the problem whilst Chrome or Opera under 4.4.4 do not.
Both of our Android phones under 5.1 and 4.4.2 have the problem under Chrome (we don't have pera on them at the moment)!

"Begin" and "Search" are "lifted" and only partially offset on the left hand side of the display and, as a result, are not addressable so - no ability to do a "search" at all. Loss of "Begin" when on a Topic page means have to go to Community ---> Forum ----> in order to get back to Forum page
E.g (thr hyphens are to force the indent)
Begin
Search
------Start I The List I Community I Blog

Author Zoe
Partaker
#348 | Posted: 9 Jul 2019 10:18 
I have an issue with the count. I updated after the WHS session and the total number is correct but the ticks are screwed up starting with Portugal. Anything that can be done to fix this or do I have to update it manually?

Author elsslots
Admin
#349 | Posted: 9 Jul 2019 11:23 
Zoe:
I have an issue with the count. I updated after the WHS session and the total number is correct but the ticks are screwed up starting with Portugal. Anything that can be done to fix this or do I have to update it manually?

I can roll it back one version and the you add the new ones, would that be sufficient?

Author Solivagant
Partaker
#350 | Posted: 9 Jul 2019 11:40 
There has never been any comment on my "problem" of 29th May above - am I the only one?? Did I not explain it adequately??

Author Zoe
Partaker
#351 | Posted: 9 Jul 2019 16:39 
elsslots:
can roll it back one version and the you add the new ones, would that be sufficient?

That would do nicely, thanks!!

I think it was caused by a spotty connection.

Author elsslots
Admin
#352 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 00:22 
Zoe:
That would do nicely, thanks!!

I think it was caused by a spotty connection.

Done. OK like this?

Author elsslots
Admin
#353 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 00:26 
Solivagant:
There has never been any comment on my "problem" of 29th May above - am I the only one?? Did I not explain it adequately??

I cannot see the issue for myself, but I think you explained it well enough to understand -> the Begin and Search in the menubar above the forum somehow are not displayed well. I can try moving them a bit to see if that helps. I'll let you know when I have done so.

Author Zoe
Partaker
#354 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 08:17 
elsslots:
Done. OK like this?

Thanks, all good now.

Author elsslots
Admin
#355 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 09:13 
I just put a minor new release in production. New features include the ranking of tentative sites

Author elsslots
Admin
#356 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 09:22 
And for Solivagant: can you check whether your forum issue has improved now? (navigation banner)

Author winterkjm
Partaker
#357 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 11:39 
Why can I not go back and edit the text of several WHS reviews? This has been a problem for a long time. For example, I cannot edit the text for my Korean Seowon review. Is the only option disabling the review and writing a new one?

Author elsslots
Admin
#358 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 11:51 | Edited by: elsslots 
winterkjm:
Why can I not go back and edit the text of several WHS reviews? This has been a problem for a long time. For example, I cannot edit the text for my Korean Seowon review. Is the only option disabling the review and writing a new one?

That should not be the case. I'll look into it.

P.S.: found it already, it is related to your use of embedded flickr images
@Nan: can you see whether there could be a way that they can be shown in the edit a review page (or at least not result in not displaying an empty review?)

Author Solivagant
Partaker
#359 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 13:11 | Edited by: Solivagant 
Was trying to do an analysis of the ratings so far for this year's inscriptions - just how good/bad/mediocre do we see them??
I wondered if (some time) extra columns could be added to the "Ranking Page"
There is space between "W H Site" and "Votes" which could contain "Country" and Insc Yr" to enable sites to be sorted by those factors.
We can already sort by alpha site but it would/could be more useful/interesting to be able, quickly, to look at ratings by country and by year (and even a 3rd extra col for type of site - N/C/M)???

Also - could we have a running total of T List sites having had a review as per WHS?

Author elsslots
Admin
#360 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 13:39 
Solivagant:
Was trying to do an analysis of the ratings so far for this year's inscriptions - just how good/bad/mediocre do we see them??

It is here https://www.worldheritagesite.org/list ?

Page  Page 24 of 27:  « Previous  1  ...  23  24  25  26  27  Next » 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 Backlog of technical enhancements

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑