for World Heritage Travellers

| Begin | Reply | Search |             Start | The List | Community | Blog
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 24 of 24:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24

Author Zoe
Partaker
#346 | Posted: 21 May 2019 15:50 
I have some problem getting the thumbs up to stick for the Empuries review (and had same problem for Sites funéraires), it saves the data but after reloading the review it's gone again.

Author Solivagant
Partaker
#347 | Posted: 29 May 2019 16:00 | Edited by: Solivagant 
There are problems with the Forum tab line under Android (iOS and Windows are ok). This occurs both at the Forum and the Topic level.
But it doesn't seem to be standard across all devices, versions of Android and (possibly?) browser (Chrome and Opera). I haven't yet tested/recorded all combinations but Chrome under 6.0.1 has the problem whilst Chrome or Opera under 4.4.4 do not.
Both of our Android phones under 5.1 and 4.4.2 have the problem under Chrome (we don't have pera on them at the moment)!

"Begin" and "Search" are "lifted" and only partially offset on the left hand side of the display and, as a result, are not addressable so - no ability to do a "search" at all. Loss of "Begin" when on a Topic page means have to go to Community ---> Forum ----> in order to get back to Forum page
E.g (thr hyphens are to force the indent)
Begin
Search
------Start I The List I Community I Blog

Page  Page 24 of 24:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 Backlog of technical enhancements

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑