In the past Els has moved reviews when a T List site became inscribed - i.e usually during the WHC!
Maybe I misunderstood her process and just skipped the queue by moving myself. In any case, we could have a separator showing the pre/post inscription reviews. Unfortunately, for several old reviews we don't have the created/modified/published date and then it becomes impossible. And frankly, not that high on my list.
Currently working on the following topics:Mostly ready for UAT by Els
* Migrating the cache and the authentication packages to their latest versions. Hopefully, it doesnt break anything major.
* Open bug fixes.
* CSS Tweaks: Font weight jumbotrons and links.
* TinyMCE for Els blogs and site entries.
* Cleaning cache for profile and sites pages automatically as much as possible when changes happen.
* Performance tuning of some parts.
* Putting Els blog on top for 24h after publishing (plus scheduling option for Els).
* Optimizing the banners by preloading some (faster). Also added an overview page to see all.
* Having dedicated connection pages per section.
* More search boxes for TWHS, years and connections.
* TWHS Nudging -> missing TWHS reviews are also requested.
* Hide top missing/top 200 from users without votes.
* User rating stats page -> show all ratings as table plus deviation from mean (plus std deviation).
* Make rating stars safer to change.
And I need to get my webserver back online so Els can test all of it.
And then will tackle the tentative rating part.