World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

New Reviews

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4

Author elsslots
Admin
#46 | Posted: 2 Feb 2021 09:58 
Zoe:
that's quite a backlog! :)

Yes there is! From next week on I already scheduled 2 a day to work through them.
A few people that travelled around Christmas time (especially Wojtek) wrote a lot

Author Zoe
Partaker
#47 | Posted: 2 Feb 2021 10:21 | Edited by: Zoe 
I'm just ticking off some TWHS from the ones I'm covering for the project. I hope it inspires some others to do the same. Would be nice to have some kind of blurb for a site, especially as it sometimes help to understand some of them better and place them on the travel itinerary (or remove them).

Author dennisj
Partaker
#48 | Posted: 12 Feb 2021 18:56 
I'd just like to take a moment to compliment Frederic M on his recent review of the Galapagos. Very nice review and it makes me want to go there even more. I also really like reading it and the other reviews that feature mostly land-based itineraries instead of a cruise because usually one sees Galapagos tourism promoted as part of a cruise package.

Author FredericM
Partaker
#49 | Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:56 
dennisj
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I think it's possible to do nice land-based trips to the Galapagos. Two more islands are inhabited and could have been added to my itinerary qute easily. But it's also true that many islands and sights can only be experienced on a cruise. My biggest regret is missing the flightless comoran...

Author elsslots
Admin
#50 | Posted: 4 Mar 2021 23:31 
After a steady flow early this year, the reviews in the queue will now be drying up next week. So if you always wanted to write that review ... please do so!

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 New Reviews

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑