World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /  

New Reviews

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author carlosarion
Partaker
#16 | Posted: 1 May 2019 11:11 
Hi Els! I have saved my first ever review on this website and will be happy to see it published! :)

Carlo

Author elsslots
Admin
#17 | Posted: 1 May 2019 11:14 | Edited by: elsslots 
carlosarion:
Hi Els! I have saved my first ever review on this website and will be happy to see it published! :)

Carlo

Good! And a little-reviewed one as well (4 years since the previous review)

Author Zos
Partaker
#18 | Posted: 1 May 2019 11:20 
Visited Jiaohe Ancient City component of Silk Roads today and Bogda (Xinjiang Tianshan) mountain tomorrow. Will have them reviewed in coming days.

Author carlosarion
Partaker
#19 | Posted: 1 May 2019 11:22 
elsslots

Thanks Els! Will add a photo but will need to compress it to abide by the requirement.

Author elsslots
Admin
#20 | Posted: 1 May 2019 11:27 
Zos:
Visited Jiaohe Ancient City component of Silk Roads today and Bogda (Xinjiang Tianshan) mountain tomorrow. Will have them reviewed in coming days.

Cool!

Author elsslots
Admin
#21 | Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:14 | Edited by: elsslots 
Community members are travelling like maniacs at the moment, but the number of reviews is falling behind again. If you're quick, your review can still make it onto the Saturday batch. Just sayin... (Dennis & Tsunami for example still have some drafts pending that need to be finalized...)

Author Zoe
Partaker
#22 | Posted: 12 Jun 2019 16:10 
Traveling means no time to review lol

Author mrayers
Partaker
#23 | Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:28 
Zoe:
Traveling means no time to review lol

You've got that right. Right now, all I want to do is sleep, but I have 150 km of cycling today to get to the next WHS tomorrow. It will be a lower-tier site, and it's supposed to be raining by then, so probably no review for this one.... Sleep.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /
 New Reviews

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑