World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
How do I get to visit Aldabra? www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / How do I get to visit Aldabra? /  

TWHS Maps - The data

Page  Page 30 of 30:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30

Author elsslots
Admin
#436 | Posted: 1 Nov 2020 12:56 
Thanks for submitting the Sanxingdui review, Zoe. I should have written one a long time ago myself, definitely a thumbs up.

Regarding the 3rd location: this website names an address (No.58 Shangye Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu City), which seems to be at a different spot. Tripadvisor has it at yet another location. At none of the three locations within Chengdu I find a hint in Google maps that a museum is located there. How sure are you about the coordinates you shared?

Author Zoe
Partaker
#437 | Posted: 2 Nov 2020 00:37 
Looking forward to your addition for the Shu state reviews!

As for the coordinates, they are from the WHS documents. I went around the block of Shangyejie on Baidu map and there is no sign of a museum. So I suppose leave that blank until someone knows it for sure.

Author elsslots
Admin
#438 | Posted: 2 Nov 2020 11:26 
Zoe:
Looking forward to your addition for the Shu state reviews!

I was there in 2007! But I do have my pics and diary in Dutch so can fabricate something.

Page  Page 30 of 30:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30 
How do I get to visit Aldabra? www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / How do I get to visit Aldabra? /
 TWHS Maps - The data

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑