The remaining 11 sites are provincial or not under the auspicies of Parks Canada.
What is Free?
- Admission to national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage fees for Parks Canada's historic canals and waterways.
This should include these sites, no?
- Grand-Pré National Historic Site of Canada
- L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site of Canada
- Red Bay National Historic Site of Canada
- Rideau Canal National Historic Site of Canada
- Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site
I am fairly sure 12/18 WHS are operated by Parks Canada