World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
How do I get to visit Aldabra? www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / How do I get to visit Aldabra? /  

WHS Map - the Data

Page  Page 27 of 27:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27

Author Colvin
Partaker
#391 | Posted: 26 Jul 2022 23:04 
Astraftis:
I'd like to know that you are looking at the correct spot of water!
The correct rough co-ordinates are: 45.46784N, 10.61332E.

Thanks for your efforts for accuracy, Astraftis! At least I'll know the right direction to look in at Lugana Vecchia should I finally get around to visiting pile dwellings on one of my visits to Europe. :-)

Author Jurre
Partaker
#392 | Posted: 5 Aug 2022 20:18 | Edited by: Jurre 
Santiago de Compostela

The marker for the historic centre of Santiago de Compostela is wrongly placed at the moment. It's actually not in the centre, but to the south, near the village of Outeiro.

I'd suggest placing in on the cathedral, for which Wikipedia gives these coordinates: 42.880602°N 8.544377°W

Author elsslots
Admin
#393 | Posted: 6 Aug 2022 03:29 | Edited by: elsslots 
Jurre:
The marker for the historic centre of Santiago de Compostela is wrongly placed at the moment. It's actually not in the centre, but to the south, near the village of Outeiro.

It's actually the 2nd location you are looking at: Santa Maria del Conxo Monastery (though the marker was slightly off)
The Cathedral is also there, as location #1.

Author Jurre
Partaker
#394 | Posted: 6 Aug 2022 03:46 
elsslots:
It's actually the 2nd location you are looking at: Santa Maria del Conxo Monastery (though the marker was slightly off)
The Cathedral is also there, as location #1.

Weird. I have the marker for the Santa Maria del Conxo Monastery at the correct place, but the marker for the historic centre near Outeiro.

Author elsslots
Admin
#395 | Posted: 6 Aug 2022 04:24 
Jurre:
historic centre near Outeiro.

Ah, you are right! Will fix it

Page  Page 27 of 27:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27 
How do I get to visit Aldabra? www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / How do I get to visit Aldabra? /
 WHS Map - the Data

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑