World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
How do I get to visit Aldabra? www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / How do I get to visit Aldabra? /  

WHS map

Page  Page 13 of 13:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13

Author nfmungard
Partaker
#181 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 13:44 
just a quick comment, the google map feature will be back soon. if you check each site, you will find links to all sites till 2015. you will also find that the coordinates are embedded in the page. so as far as i can tell, the google map display will happen at least on a site level, maybe on a country level.

a few things i noticed though:
* 2016 data is missing.
+ previous discussion, but raising it again. some locations are only listed in the text, not in the web site, e.g. great canal, falun.

Author elsslots
Admin
#182 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 14:06 
nfmungard:
some locations are only listed in the text, not in the web site

We (I) need a form by which I can enter the locations correctly into the database. I'd be happy to do it, but don't know if I get the data format right immediately.

Page  Page 13 of 13:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13 
How do I get to visit Aldabra? www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / How do I get to visit Aldabra? /
 WHS map

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑