all as top 400 but won't be in my top 200 most probably
I too wonder how many of these will be able to survive the cull to the Top 200 list. Here are my selections for this category:
1. Works of Antoni Gaudi -- spectacular imaginative modernist architecture with influences from nature and Gothic style; highlights include Sagrada Familia, Parque Güell, Casa Mila, and Casa Batlló
2. Medici Villas and Gardens -- Italian country homes and gardens designed to be in harmony with nature; influenced residences throughout Italy and Europe
3. Major Town Houses -- excellent example of Art Nouveau-style residences (designed by Victor Horta)
4. Rietveld Schröderhuis -- represents the modern movement of architecture well; excellent use of space inside the house
5. Mountain Resort, Chengde -- represents Chinese integration of buildings into the natural environment
If the Frank Lloyd Wright Buildings had been inscribed prior to this exercise, I would have definitely included them.