World Heritage Site

for World Heritage Travellers

Forum: Start | Profile | Search |         Website: Start | The List | Community |
Countries www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / Countries /  

Iraq visit

Author christravelblog
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 3 Dec 2021 14:59 
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Iraq and all guides I come across basically tell me no Ashur and Hatra (everything else is no problem).
Now I read the story from Wojciech and Thomas. Could you advise who you use? can be by private email if needed (chris@christravelblog.com).

I'm planning for late march or early april. as i'm flying to singapore for work I will make a stop in Dubai and fly from there.
Iraq is option 1. The 2nd option 1 week to Socotra.

much thank you in advance!

Author wojtek
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 5 Dec 2021 05:40 
Email sent.

Author ajoszucs
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 5 Dec 2021 08:16 
I'am also interested in such a trip. I would make it early autumn 2022 with Hungarian friends. Could you sent the details to me also? ajoszucs@yahoo.com

Also: can it be done via Erbil, or we should fly to Baghdad? (We have quite good connections in Kurdistan, but they do not dare to go farther than Mosul/Kirkuk. )

Author christravelblog
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 5 Dec 2021 08:37 
ajoszucs:
Also: can it be done via Erbil, or we should fly to Baghdad? (We have quite good connections in Kurdistan, but they do not dare to go farther than Mosul/Kirkuk. )

This I tried as well but for this I had 0 luck. Even from Baghdad 0 luck from all I have been in contact with. Hope this works now.

Countries www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / Countries /
 Iraq visit

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®
 ⇑