For my annual hardcore-on-my-own-without-family WHS trip, I had planned to go mountain biking through Georgia and Armenia - unfortunately, I have to endure another corona disappointment. So I have just emergency planned an alternative mountain bike/WHS trip in Czechia. As there seems to be a lot of local knowledge, I was wondering if you could provide a little help and/or opinions.
1. Passau -> Cesky Krumlov (cycle 110km 2400m)
2. Cesky Krumlov -> Holasovice -> Telc (cycle 147km 1850m)
3. Telc -> Trebic (cycle) -> Brno (cycle 107km 1300m)
4. Brno -> Zďár nad Sázavou (train) -> Tugendhat Villa (train) -> Brno
5. Brno -> Valtice (train) -> Lednice (cycle) -> Kromeríz (cycle + train?) -> Olomouc (cycle + train?)
6. Olomouc -> Litomysl (train) -> Kutna Hora (cycle 100km 800m)
7. Kutna Hora -> Kladruby nad Labem (cycle) -> Prague (cycle + train)
9. Prague (evening -> Amsterdam)
After the first 2 heavy days I have possibilities of taking the train as an escape!
I would prefer to sleep in pretty, atmospheric towns. How is Brno? I have a ticket at 15:00 for Tugendhat Villa, would it be best to stay a second night in Brno after the visit or move onto in Lednice?
How are my other choices of sleeping locations, Telc, Olomouc, Kutna Hora?
Between Lednice and Olomouc I will combine cycle and train which are the prettiest/hilly sections?
Am I missing any really worth while non-whs sights or interesting mountain bike areas (mountains) on or near the route?
Thanks for any input - real experience is worth lots of internet searching!