Cluster of at least 4 WHS within reach for a return day trip from a center.
The center is: Shangrao
The connection belongs to WHS Hotspots connections.
- China Danxia: (Longhushan): 30 mins fast train to Yingtan, then take K2 bus from Yingtan Railway to Longhushan in under an hour
- Grand Canal: (Hangzhou Section): Visit one of the urban sections of Hangzhou Grand canal. Can be combined with the West Lake visit
- Huangshan: 1 hour fast train to Huangshan North. Take tourist bus to the mountain for 1 hour. (Can be combined with Hongcun or Xidi as buses to the mountains pass by these villages)
- Mount Sanqingshan: 2 hours direct bus from Shangrao Railway Station to Waishuangxi Cable Car Station
- Mount Wuyi: 30 mins fast train to Wuyishan North. Take bus for 1 hour to Wuyishan
- West Lake: 2 hours high speed train (8:30 AM) to Hangzhou East, then metro to West Lake
- Xidi and Hongcun: 1 hour fast train to Huangshan North. Take bus for 1 hour to Hongcun (which also pass by Xidi)
Map of Jiangxi Hotspot
- ●● Cultural
- ●● Natural
- ●● Mixed
- ●● Tentative
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Jiangxi Hotspot?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source