Covers more than 5% of country
WHS representing at least 5% of the land area of the country.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Air and Téneré: 6,11%
- Central Suriname Nature Reserve: Covers 9,8% of Suriname
- Darien National Park: Covers 7,47% of Panama
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley: 9,13%
- Morne Trois Pitons: 9,13%
- Rock Islands: Difficult to calculate due to incomplete sources, but more than 5% of the land area
- Tajik National Park: 18,26%
- Te Wahipounamu: Te Wahipounamu makes up 9,64% of New Zealand's area.
- Vatican City: 100% (Holy See)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Covers more than 5% of country?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source