Contiguous Transnational sites
Contiguous Transnational Sites that are inscribed twice.
The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Darien National Park: With Los Katios, Panama vs Colombia
- Iguacu: Brazil vs Argentina
- Iguazu National Park: Argentina vs Brazil
- Jesuit Missions of Trinidad and Jesus: Paraguay vs Argentina/Brazil
- Jesuit Missions of the Guaranis: Argentina/Brazil vs Paraguay
- Koguryo Kingdom: China vs DPR of Korea
- Koguryo Tombs: DPR of Korea vs China
- Los Katios National Park: With Darien, Colombia vs Panama
- Mining Sites of Wallonia: Neighbour of the French mining WHS Nord-Pas de Calais Mining Basin
- Nord-Pas de Calais Mining Basin: Neighbour of the Belgian mining WHS Mining Sites of Wallonia
- Rome: Contiguous with the Vatican City entry
- Route of Santiago de Compostela: Spain vs France
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France: France vs Spain
- Rwenzori Mountains: Contiguous with Virunga, Uganda vs DR of the Congo
- Sundarbans National Park
- Tadrart Acacus: With Tassili n'Ajjer, Libya vs Algeria
- Tassili n'Ajjer: With Tadrart Acacus, Algeria vs Libya
- The Sundarbans: Bangladesh vs India
- Vatican City: Contiguous with the Rome entry
- Virunga National Park: Contiguous with Rwenzori, DR of the Congo vs Uganda
- Wooden Churches of Southern Malopolska: Poland vs Slovakia
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak Carpathians: Slovakia vs Poland
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Contiguous Transnational sites?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source